"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ…. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly as I should."
If you feel called by the Lord to support Weatherproof Ministries in prayer, I gladly welcome you. Following are general and ongoing prayer requests. Please pray for any or all points listed, as you feel led.
God bless you for your willingness to intercede for this ministry and the women it reaches.
In Christ's love,
In the Name and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ, we unite in prayer:
- That Weatherproof Ministries would always bring Glory to God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- That we would be discerning and led by the Holy Spirit in all our decisions.
- That we would carry out the will of God, always in accordance with biblical principles.
- That the Lord would use us, along with all Bible-based ministries, to bring revival to the Body of Christ.
- That souls would be won for Christ through the faithful teaching of His Word, in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- That many would access the free online Revelation study guides to use for personal and small group study of God's Word.
- For a hunger for God's Word throughout the world.
- That the principles for individual and family restoration as taught in Weatherproof Your Home…Against the Storms of Life would be embraced and lived out according to Matthew 7:24-27.
- That God would transform lives and heal families
- That individuals would be healed of past wounds
- That generational strongholds would be broken
- That multitudes worldwide would be drawn to our webpage, Knowing Jesus, to learn the way of salvation.
- That the Lord would anoint and inspire Julie and me as we write the posts for The Abundant Life Journey for Women blog.
- That the messages in the blog would resonate in women's hearts and they would be transformed by the renewing of their minds.
- That women would be led to share their comments and prayer needs on the site so that they can be built up as a community of Christian women - the Sisterhood.